$135 per 50-minute session for individuals; $45 per 50-minute group session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Will insurance cover a counselor with these credentials?
It is important to remember that using insurance for counseling/therapy will result in a mental health record becoming part of your medical insurance files. This type of information may or may not cause problems with future insurance coverage.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash and checks accepted for payment. We accept all major credit cards.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.